Report One, May 14, 2013 • Capital South Campus Center • 20 Warren St. Albany, NY
City Streets: Good • Site Conditions: Dry • Purpose: Scheduled inspections • Photographs: Below • Inspector: Robert Becker
- After site clearing and preliminary staging areas were prepared building line E was excavated.
- Clay mixed with ashes and miscellaneous debris was encountered
- Excavations continued to complete building foot print pile cap sub grade.
- Materials encountered were consistent with pre construction soils investigations.
- View from 3 Lincoln Square indicating geotextile fabric and crushed stone base material.
- Completed excavation and stone base ready for driven pile operations
Short term schedule:
- Commence pile driving (test piles) 5/15 to 5/17
- Dynamic testing 5/18
- Pile driving 5/20 through 6/7